Cleeve Link will provide you with an individual personal approach through personable, highly trained and motivated Carers who will quickly become your companions and friends. We aim to provide a primary Carer who is supported by colleagues when they are on a day off. This continuity of Carer helps to build a lasting relationship.
- Provide a service 7 days a week, 365 days of the year
- Carers are available across a range of times, from 30 minutes to 24 hours a day
- Typical days include a daily visit (7am - 10pm), a weekend visit, an overnight stay (10pm - 7am) and help during the night
- Care services include help with washing and dressing in the mornings, lunch time visits and help with going to bed.
We also help adults with learning difficulties:
- An emphasis on assistance while our clients stay independent and in control
- Specially trained support workers
- Help with personal care, health and social needs
- Domestic help including assistance with meal preparation, shopping and budgeting
- Help with leading a full and active life - from 15 minutes to 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Cleeve Link manager Jo Goode says:“
All our care programmes are different to suit the individual. Some of our clients opt for domestic help twice a week, some need daily personal care and increasingly many opt for a 24 hour live-in carer to attend to all needs, enabling the client to stay in the comfort of their own home.”